Current lines of research
Current lines of research:
- Oncological physiotherapy: post-surgical physical therapy in breast cancer (vascular and muscle-skeletal complications), post-chemotherapy fatigue, therapeutic exercise and breast cancer; physical activity and breast cancer, self-knowledge and sexuality in women with breast cancer.
- Pelvic floor physical therapy: urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse, childbirth preparation, pelvic pain.
- Vascular physiotherapy: primary and secondary lymphedema, axillary web syndrome, venous insufficiency, tired legs, varicose ulcers and post-phlebitis syndrome.
- Respiratory physical therapy: physical therapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pre and postoperative physiotherapy in lung cancer.
- Physiotherapy and pain: Fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome. Chronic pain. Therapeutic patient education: especially in the field of chronic pain, fibromyalgia, cystic fibrosis and cancer.
- Sport physiotherapy: musculoskeletal sports injuries, pain, etc.