Ph.D. in Economics, European University Institute, Florence (Italy), Title Ph.D. Thesis: "The dynamics of poverty in Spain: the permanent and transitory poor", Supervisor: John Micklewright, 1998.
Degree in Economics, Universidad de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain, 1993.
Associate Professor in Economics in Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Tourism, University of Alcalá, Spain.
2008-2012: Research Officer, Institute for Fiscal Studies, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Madrid, Spain.
1999-2008: Associate Professor of Economics, University of Vigo, Spain.
1997-1999: Lecturer in Statistics and Econometrics, Centre for University Studies, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Elche, (Alicante), Spain.
Curriculum vitae breve (español)
Curriculum vitae (english)
Recent and forthcoming meetings, congresses and visiting research periods:
- November/December 2018: Visiting research period at Universidad de Malaga
- October/November 2018: Visiting research period at ISER (University of Essex)
- August 2018: 35th IARIW Conference, Copenhagen (Denmark)
- June 2018: Visiting research period at LISER (Luxembourg)
- June 2018: XXI Encuentro de Economía Aplicada (Alcalá de Henares)
- December 2017: Visiting research period at LISER (Luxembourg)
- November 2017: Workshop 'Income mobility, economic insecurity and vulnerability for different generations of Europeans' (Alcalá - Spain)
- July 2017: 7th ECINEQ Meeting (New York) and XI Jornadas de Economía Laboral (Valladolid)
- June 2017: International Microsimulation Association Meeting (Torino) and XX Encuentro de Economía Aplicada (Valencia)