The Innovation Master UAH | 91 885 52 13 / 42 42 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Innovation Course
Lead Innovation in your Company
This program at the University of Alcalá is designed for professionals, managers and graduates who need to learn the latest advances in business innovation and technology, in order to drive and lead the digital and organizational transformation of their company.
To provide high quality training in business innovation economics, management and technology.
To strengthen capacities and skills aimed at enabling professionals, workers and managers to lead the changes needed by their companies and to face the new challenges arising from the current digital revolution.
Este programa en español también se imparte en inglés
- Innovation and knowledge economy and management.
- New business models and innovation in the management of intangibles
- Innovation of services, servicing and user experience.
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Industry 4.0.
- Financing, industrial and intellectual property and taxation.
- Key Benefits
- Professional Opportunities
- Knowledge to design and apply innovative strategies in companies.
- Skills in the management of innovation, knowledge and intangible assets.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with Big Data and Industry 4.0 applications.
- Skills in the creation of user experiences and services.
- Skills in the improvement of financial, legal and fiscal issues of innovation.
- Tools for including open innovation and social innovation in companies.
- Acquiring skills to promote a culture of innovation in companies.
- General managers and managers of innovation, knowledge and technological change.
- Technology and innovation consultants.
- Start-up CEOs and entrepreneurs.
- Heads of R&D&I departments.
The Master´s teaching staff are made up of highly qualified experts in innovation from both the University of Alcalá (UAH) and other universities, as well as professionals from the sector.
The UAH is the first university in Spain to receive five stars in QS Stars (*****), the recognized International Quality Accreditation System. The UAH stands out in education, internationalization, employability, infrastructure, innovation, and social commitment.
Professor in the Department of Economics and Business Management at the University of Alcalá (Spain), he is a specialist in business innovation, public innovation and social innovation.
He has worked as a civil servant at the World Bank in Washington DC (2013-2016) and at the European Commission in Brussels (2002-2004). He has also been an external advisor to the Inter-American Development Bank, the United Nations and the OECD.
José Manuel Gómez Pulido
Professor of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence at the University of Alcalá. Doctor in Computer Engineering.
Specialist in computer project management, implementation of information systems and application of ICTs to companies and public administrations.
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
To be Confirmed
- Walter Ganz, Fraunhofer IAO (Germany)
- Faïz Gallouj, University of Lille (France)
- Christiane Hipp, Brandenburg University (Germany)
- Paul Windrum, University of Nottingham (UK)
- Marja Toivonen, VTT Technical Research Center (Finland)
- Diego Aboal, CINVE (Uruguay)
TO BE CONFIRMED
Information about our courses
Are you interested in any of our training activities?
Contact us by filling out the information request form and we will contact you as soon as possible.